Monday, April 11, 2011

Ugress - Planet U : Planetfall , The Lost Ruins [EP] (2011)

"Planet U is a project from Ugress running through all of 2011, celebrating 10 years as an artist. New EPs are released every few months, and the EP tracks are released continuously, in the end the full album will be out. There is an introduction post explaining the project further.

There is a story behind the Planet, but so far only pieces and fragments have been revealed through the first episodes."

"Episode One and Two are out, almost as scheduled. Episode Three is planned for May. Full album release set for late this year, after the continuous EP releases has ran their course. I'm very happy how this project has turned out to work for me, and appearantly my listeners too. This process is so much better than massive album efforts every other year. Releasing material in this sort of form is much more managable for me to pull off. I get to work on "my" stuff as much as possible, and this geeky "release-early, release-often" cycle gives me lots of valuable information back.

After a few months of film production mentioned above, I will have July and August to finish the whole Planet U project. I'm very much looking forward to those months, disappear and spend some quality time wrapping it up.

After Planet U, I have a huge amount of side-project releases piling up, spring of 2012 is reserved for those. I'm SO very much looking forward to that. If the mayans shut down the universe in 2012 I'll be upset."(c)



Ugress - Lost Ruins: Episode Two (EP) (2011)

Trip-Hop, Downtempo

Norway
2011
320 kbps
18:47 min




download *.rar





Ugress - Planetfall: Episode One (EP) (2011)

Trip-Hop, Downtempo

Norway
2011
320 kbps
14:25 min




download *.rar

No comments: